Australian schools, colleges and universities enjoy a strong international reputation for excellence.
The benefits of living and learning in Australia are many. International students choose to study in Australia because it can provide:
- an excellent platform for personal growth and academic development;
- a safe environment in which to live whilst you learn;
- a high standard of living in a cost competitive country;
- a positive multi-cultural experience;
- a pathway to obtaining work experience;
- an excellent way for mature people to learn new skills but in a warm and welcoming environment.
When considering an application for a student visa, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection will assess whether the applicant meets a number of criteria. These include:
- the basic requirements for English language ability as determined by their intended institution of study;
- the ability to pay for all course tuition fees, accommodation, airfares and overseas student health cover;
- the ability to manage all course fees and other expenses whilst they remain in Australia on a student visa;
- Whether the student is a genuine temporary entrant.
Our Registered Migration Agents and Qualified Education Agent Counsellors can help you to plan your study in Australia in order to deliver the maximum benefit to you.
Contact Us now to find out more