The Department of Home Affairs decision makers (case officers) are required to take a number of factors in to account when assessing relationship evidence.
The decision maker will need to be able to satisfy herself/himself that:
· Your relationship is genuine and continuing
· You have a mutual commitment to a shared life together to the exclusion of all others
· You are living together (or at least not living apart permanently)
… and will wish to see a wide range of evidence that deals with:
· The financial aspects of your relationship:
· The nature of your household:
· Social aspects of your relationship:
· Nature of your commitment to each other
GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8 9429 8860 if you are considering applying for a Partner Visa.