Tagged: Student visa checklist
30/12/2022 at 1:01 am #18765Isla_JackParticipant
As an international student in Australia, you may be interested in applying for the Temporary Skilled Graduate subclass 485 visa. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for a period of 18 months after you graduate from a recognized educational institution. It is a great way to gain valuable work experience and explore the country.
Before you apply for this visa, it is important to make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements. Here is a checklist of the things you’ll need to have in order to apply for the Temporary Skilled Graduate subclass 485 visa:
• You must have completed a recognized course of study in Australia within the last six months
• You must be under the age of 50
• You must have adequate English language skills
• You must meet the character and health requirements
• You must have a valid passport
• You must have adequate health insurance
If you have all of the items on this checklist, you can begin the application process for the Temporary Skilled Graduate subclass 485 visa. The application process can take some time, so it’s important to start as soon as possible.
Once your application has been approved, you’ll be able to start living and working in Australia on your subclass 485 visa. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and make the most of your time in Australia. Good luck with your application!
For more Information Visit website: https://www.atlantisvisas.com.au/blog/student-visa-checklist
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.