Price: $3,300 AUD
We will assess your eligibility to apply for a partner visa and, if you don’t meet the partner visa requirements just yet, we will provide advice and strategies for meeting those critically important requirements
- Identifying any potential issues in advance, including health or character issues, and preparing documents and/or submissions to address these issues
- Provide advice on the documents required for your visa application, including continually reviewing documents and identifying and addressing any gaps in evidence
- Collating and presenting the supporting evidence
- Assisting with the completion of forms and statements
- Drafting supporting submissions
- Drafting and reviewing your visa application
- Lodging a complete partner visa application
- Drafting and submitting the sponsorship application
- Managing the application through to a decision, including updating the application and responding to any requests from the Department of Home Affairs
Provide you with a login and password to your own EasiVisa online file containing:
- An interactive document list where you we will upload your scanned documents
- Useful guide to preparing a partner visa application
- Useful information sheets and templates
- An automated document labeller. The Department of Home Affairs likes you to have all of your documents clearly labelled!
- Instant messaging window – so that we can chat with you about your visa application, documents and keep in close contact until decision.
*GST is not payable if you live overseas
** PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE – Email for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
*** The fee of $3,300 shown above is our fixed fee for preparing a partner visa application and managing that application through to decision. The $3,300 does not include the following:
- visa fees payable to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA)
- GST will be added for applicants living in Australia.
- visa medical fees
- translation fees etc.
- preparing submissions in respect of health or character issues
We will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the DHA fees once we know how many family members are to be included in your visa application.