Working Holiday Visa Eligibility Check

The Australian Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. In some cases you may be able to apply for a second year.1 out of 10

Are you between 18 and 30 years old?

2 out of 10

What Passport do you hold?

3 out of 10

Can you demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself on a working holiday (about AUD$5000) – AND- have enough money to buy a ticket out of Australia at the end of your stay?

4 out of 10

Have you held a Working Holiday visa before?

5 out of 10

To apply for a second Working Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 417), you must:

  • have complied with all the conditions on your first Working Holiday visa

  • have not previously held more than one Working Holiday visa

  • have completed three months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa

Do you believe you have met these conditions?

6 out of 10

Have you held a Work And Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) before?

7 out of 10

What is Your Date of Birth?

8 out of 10

How soon are you hoping to travel to Australia

9 out of 10

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?

10 out of 10

Name Family Name Email Phone Number