Why study in Australia?
- Studying in Australia may provide a pathway to Permanent Residence
- Seven Australian universities are ranked among the world’s Top 100 (QS World University Rankings)
- The majority of international students are allowed to work 20 hours per week while their course is in session and unlimited hours during breaks! PhD and Masters students are allowed to work full-time.
- There is no age limit when it comes to applying for a student visa! Anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can apply to study in Australia.
- International students may be eligible for scholarships of up to 20% on their university degrees, special promotions on English language studies and discounted prices when packaging multiple courses. Ask us for more information here.
How can we help you?
Our team of registered migration and education agents can help you…
- Find a course that best matches your career or lifestyle plans
- Organise your enrolment
- Select mandatory health insurance
- Check your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Prepare and submit your student visa application to the Department of Home Affairs
0 thoughts on “Learn more about studying in Australia ”
Hi! Im Ja from the Philippines. I would like to know if I can and how can I enroll in Aged Care course in Melbourne Victoria? Thank you