Medical Professionals

For an International Medical Graduate (IMG) to work in Australia as a medical practitioner there are three key steps:

  • Obtain a successful skills assessment
  • Get registered with the Australian Medical Board (AMB)
  • Get a visa

In order to get registration with the AMB you will need a job offer unless you are successful in gaining registration as a specialist.

This section is designed to assist you to navigate this process.


Call Now Button