CONDITIONS OF USE
Site Contents, Ownership & Use Restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by EasiVisa and it’s related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
Personal, Non-commercial Use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order with EasiVisa; or
- Using the services provided by EasiVisa through this site.
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of EasiVisa and each other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
No trade mark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by EasiVisa may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
Protecting Your Log-On Details
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify EasiVisa in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. EasiVisa may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Security & Privacy
We Can Use Your Feedback
You grant EasiVisa an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to EasiVisa from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require EasiVisa to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Pricing on our Website
EasiVisa may change the prices published on this website at any time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information displayed on the EasiVisa website, the prices are for reference only. The actual price for any services provided to you by EasiVisawill be determined by a signed Agreement for Services between yourself and EasiVisa.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, EasiVisa will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damages or any loss or damages whatsoever, including (but not limited to) loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with:
- use, copying, or display of the contents of this site.
- A failure or omission on the part of EasiVisa to comply with its obligations
Disclaimer of Warranty
EasiVisa is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and use of this site is at your own risk. The content is believed to be accurate, complete, current and reliable at the date the information was placed on the site. EasiVisa and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this site (including in relation to any products or services).
To the extent permitted by law, including any non-excusable statutory obligations, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, EasiVisa expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- In the case of information or services supplied or offered by us, the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the cost of doing this.
- The amount paid by you (if any).
Rights We Cannot Exclude
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Trade Practices Act.
Your ability to log in to this site may be terminated by EasiVisa at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of EasiVisa’s liability will survive termination.
EasiVisa’s Fair Trading Policy
EasiVisa is committed to complying with the various Trade Practices Acts and Fair Trading Laws. Compliance is integral to the way we do business.
EasiVisa’s Compliance Policy
- We will comply with all relevant laws, regulations and company policies.
- Our behaviour will reflect this commitment.
- All company policies and procedures will reflect this commitment.
- The management of EasiVisa will be trained accordingly to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and company policies.
- All EasiVisa team members will be updated when any laws, regulations or company policies are changed or altered.
Appropriate procedures will be implemented to monitor adherence to this policy.
The information on this website is provided “as is”. Neither EasiVisa, nor the provider of the information, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of any of this information. It is not provided as a substitute for professional migration advice. Any use of this information is at the user’s risk. EasiVisa does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
This site may contain third party advertisements and links to third party sites. EasiVisa does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and websites and the offerings made by the third parties. Third party advertisements and links to other website where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by EasiVisa of the third party websites, goods or services. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
EasiVisa’s Copyright Statement
You may use and/or copy the information on this website for personal reference only. EasiVisa endeavours to ensure all information contained in this website is correct at the time of inclusion. However, the accuracy of the material cannot be guaranteed and visitors using the information from the website do so entirely at their own risk. The information may not be reproduced or published in any other way or by any means without the prior written consent of EasiVisa.