People often ask us whether they can migrate to Australia with their Aussie partner. They also ask …
- Should I apply for a subclass 820 visa or a subclass 309 visa?
- Do I get a bridging visa?
- Will I become a permanent resident straight away?
- Can I work in Australia?
- Will I get Medicare?
- Can I get a partner visa if I’m still married to my ex?
- What happens if I am having a baby?
- In what circumstances would I apply for a Prospective Marriage visa?
The answer to a question depends upon an individual’s circumstances.
Our flow chart demonstrates the different pathways you can take to get a partner visa.
GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8 9429 8860 if you are considering applying for a Partner Visa.